Sunday 22 January 2012

Is this the beginning of something?

Ladies Prayer Supper tomorrow night, now how on earth did I volunteer to host this? Really panicking now, but actually looking forward to it. Will have to shop after work for more nibbles there are twice as many ladies coming than I had planned for. God, are you drawing your daughters together and towards you?I do hope so.

It is so strange, but I have never really felt comfortable in ladies company, I'm not a girly girl or good at chatting, but you seem to keep drawing me into arranging Ladies Events and situations where I can help and support them, funny, as I do find it difficult to accept help.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, God seems to be doing the same thing with me and I'm not a girlie girl either and not your typical socialite!

    ReplyDelete